Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good Times

Today was such an awesome day! We spent the day with some great friends at the pool. I miss this group of friends soo.. much. Thank you Heidi for letting us hang out with you at your pool. I don't have a lot of time to blog right now so I will post some random pictures from the last two weeks later on. (since I have been out of touch) More on that later.

The big kids

My Jasper is getting soo.. good at swimming. She is all over the pool now. Look at her floating.

Jackson, he is such a good little boy. He had fun today.

These three were too cute today.
This is Jasper, Macauly, and Ava. This green tube provided entertainment for at least 2 hrs today!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

Today was so fun! Thank you for coming over and spending the day with us! It was great to see you!