Monday, July 7, 2008

My BIG girl has gone to camp

Alright, she has left me for the week, boo hoo, she has really grown up too quickly. She left this morning for camp in Tennessee, with our church. I can not believe that I did not cry like a baby. I did tear up once but that was because when the bus pulled away, Taelynn started crying "I want my Savannah". So I was touched by the sisterly love. On the other hand, Jasper said "now can we call Macauly to have a sleepover?" (I told her while her sister was at camp she could have her friend sleep over.) Savannah is going to have so much fun, she won't be able to stand it. Every morning at 9:30 is their worship time and every night at 10:15 is their devotion time. We need to pray for all those at camp this week, at these times that they allow God to do a mighty work this week and lots of kids get saved!!! I am posting this in green because Savannah is on the green team this week, GO GREEN!!! I am going to miss her sooo.... much this week. Savannah, I am so proud of you and I know this will be the best time you will have this summer! I love you, Savannah.
This is her sisters saying goodbye (before the tears)
I am just going to have to keep myself extra busy this week to keep my mind off missing my baby. Tomorrow I look forward to spending some time at the pool with a friend and Wednesday another friend is coming over then I guess I will have Jasper's sleepover. I think I will be okay.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

aaaahhhhhh, that's so sad! I'm sure the week will go by fast!

Unknown said...

Hey girl--this is our first summer in years not doing the camp thing. I am regretting it right about now. (LOL)

Creech Clann said...

Oh my goodness the girls have grown!!!! I almost did not recognize them. Glad to see you survived the week well.