Thursday, July 3, 2008

"My Thursday Thirteen"



  1. I love routines in the summer. Pool here we come!! I LOVE to sit in the sun.
  2. I miss my friend Ashley this summer.
  3. My hubby is off tomorrow, can't wait to spend time with him.
  4. I love my hubby, he is so good to me and the girls.
  5. I am ready for the weekend to be here.
  6. I looking forward to spending time with some friends tomorrow.
  7. I need to get to the pool so my girls can calm down! They are all over the house.
  8. We have rearranged some rooms in my house and I love it!
  9. I really wish house work would go away for a day so I could sit in my sunroom and read a book all day.
  10. I love this book I am reading and can not wait to finish it.
  11. Why are girls so physical when they fight thought that was a boy thing.
  12. This is my first Thursday Thirteen.
  13. I am nervous about my oldest daughter Savannah going away to camp for the first time. She is sooo... pumped about it!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Your girls are growing so fast! They are so cute! Hope you guys are wonderful!