Thursday, July 3, 2008

The first of the fireworks

Well, tonight was the first of the fireworks for us this weekend. We headed to Kennesaw with JoJo to see John's aunt and uncle in downtown. There was all kinds of stuff to do including a band tribute to Journey. I was really excited about that. I love some good music! We had a blast, the kids LOVED it, and the fireworks were awesome(sorry that the pictures of the fireworks did not turn out good at all). Thank you Tina and David for inviting us!! It was great to see yo and spend some time together.


My girls and their tattoos
How sweet! (this is typical Savannah, I love it!)

JoJo and me.

Taelynn loved the balloon she got and played with it ALL night.

My STAR!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Auntie/Angie said...

Cool glasses Jasper!!

Jenn said...

we were there too! too bad we missed you! luv ya!