Sunday, July 20, 2008

"Family Barb B Que"

The girls and I took a road trip this weekend. That's right , for those of you who know me, this is the first trip alone with my girls. (I don't drive long distances very well) It was really good the girls were AWESOME! I will surely do it again. We got in Sunday morning around 11:00, then the family came over for a barb b que. YUM! YUM! We all had so much fun I love coming to New Orleans and seeing everyone!!! My sister is also here with her kids. Everyone under one roof, look out! Six kids and four women. Here are some pictures from the evening. Enjoy!!


My plumber nephew Gabriel
My cousin Jen and my two little ones

Mom and daughter photo.
Jasper trying to drink the sprinkler water.
My WONDERFUL Granny!!!!
My mom and my aunt "Auntie"
Silly Savannah

Having fun Jasper??
Auntie and Taelynn
Some of the crew watching the kids in the sprinkler
The Ladies
The kids having too... much fun!

OUT!
Gabriel had the most fun playin in the muddy water with the dog Bella. Got some really pix before his mom found out we let him play in the dirt with a dog! LOL!!
One of the cooks my Uncle Johnny
Savannah and Auntie
I love this picture of Gavin!
That is all for now more to come later!!





6 comments:

Hollie said...

Hey girl!! I will call you back today! Have a blast in N.O. Looks like fun times:)
HHH

Heidi Zawisza said...

I hope you have soooo much fun!! Def see you when you get back!

Jenn said...

Hey girl. Looks like you are having a blast. I have been thinking about you and praying about your travels. Thanks so much for the other day. Jordan had a blast!!! She has been talking about it ever since. Luv ya! :)

~Ashley~ said...

Hey Girl! I am glad that you made it safe, sound, and awake. LOL Tell your mom I said HI and Oh My Goodness she looks so good. I love her hair. I can also see that your Granny and your mom look so similar. I had never noticed before. I hope you all have a great time. LOVE YA. PS My trip to te beach is alone too. Luke is meeting me in Savannah on Friday. Love ya

Auntie/Angie said...

We sure let the good times roll and made some great memories. Had a blast..Love Auntie

Susta said...

Okay - a little New Orleans lingo - le saiz les bon tempe roulle - let the good times roll! Auntie is correct - we sure do know how to do that!! Great job with the pictures and the captions - love you Jeannette. Mom