Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Catchin up with a friend

Today was a great day!! I got spend some time at the pool(which I LOVE) with my friend Hollie, I was soo... excited to catch up with her. We very rarely get to see each other, (that needs to change) our girls are really close in age just a few months apart. Addie and Jasper had a lot of fun together. It was awesome to see them at the pool swimming around so good. Especially jumping in the "deepness" (as Addie says) and swimming to the ladder. Hollie, it was so good to spend some one on one time let's do it again soon.

Our two girls, Addie and Jasper!

Me and Hollie, Jasper took this picture. Hollie, I think our girls did pretty good with the camera.

Oh, this was Jasper's entertainment after Addie left. A grasshopper. She made a bed, weeds, even a pool so it could swim.

Taelynn did so good today swimming she is now just in a vest and she even took this off a little today to swim to me.
Posted by Picasa
By the way Hollie, glad to know you are still drinking coffee. I am enjoying my nightly cup right now!

0 comments: