Thursday, July 24, 2008

Slide shows

The slide show below was the family got together at my Granny's for dinner. Afterwards we decided to have a cart wheel contest, which turned out to be just adults. Go figure, LOL!! We had a Blast, the kids had fun too. Auntie, Patrick, And Jack YOU ROCK!!!

The slide show above is the N.O.F.D. came out to give our kiddos a private showing of the truck. WOW!!!! Thank you, to the wonderful firemen who came out, Captain Mark(my awesome uncle) Joe, and Thor!!!

1 comments:

Susta said...

Can you believe it - I'm finally back and writing!!!! I love this blog stuff as you already know. I think it's the sharing of the pictures and remembering being there and then when I'm not - it feels like I was!!We really had an AWESOME time this summer - can't wait for the next visit - really!!! LOL - I love you Mom