Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Friends, Good Food, and Laughter!!

Tonight we had friends over for dinner with their two kids. It has been awhile since we have anyone over. I LOVE having friends over!! We had such a good time, they are kinda new friends from our AWESOME Sunday School class. I wished it was a weekend so they could have stayed longer, we really enjoyed their company and getting to know them better. Next time we will try to get together on a Saturday. John made his famous lasagna and Lisa brought dessert.....oh my... a brownie trifle!!! YUM! YUM! The kids did so good together too. That was a GREAT treat, Jasper surely made a new friend tonight. John says we need to get Brandon's heart right, he is a gator fan....YUCK! We will work on that this football season. I mean really, he lives in Georgia now, I am sure there is a DAWG in there somewhere! Only 6 weeks until football!!

2 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

Hey girl! Just thought I'd say hi!

Hollie said...

Didn't we just talk about that at the pool?? You guys are great and I'm sure John's food was awesome!! I've had that meal and loved it!!
TTYL.
HHH