Sunday, June 29, 2008

Belated Birthday to Taelynn

I am so behind on blogging, I said that I would post random pix of the last two weeks then in looking at the pictures I realized....oops..... I forgot to post anything for my baby's birthday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TAELYNN!! I can not believe my baby is three years old already. We went to McDonalds for her little party, she invited 4 little friends and they played for two hours. It was a good time and oh my goodness, so easy!! Jasper wants hers there too, I think we might just do that. Anyway these are some of the pictures from Taelynn's big day.

She got the stroller and baby and necklace as presents and HAD to play with everything the second we got home.
Here is more presents, the purple dancing shoes and the purple tutu from Granny. Thank You Granny!!! Taelynn loves purple!

Taelynn and NiNiHer princess cake turned out AWESOME!

Here is the crew. Taelynn's friends.
Good Times, Good Times!
A girl who knows what she likes. $money$

Happy Girl!
The balloons were a hit! She wouldn't go and play for the longest time all she wanted to do was hold the balloons.

Taelynn and J'Knox and Catherine.

Havin' a BLAST!!!


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: