Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!

This is all the dad's we got to spend Father's Day with. From left to right it's John, Jody(John's brother), Lisa's dad John, and Al my father-in -law! We had a great day, I just hope John had a wonderful time. I think he did. The girls were so excited to give daddy the gifts they picked out and our sweet Savannah made her dad the SWEETEST card ever!!! He LOVED it! After church we went to my sister-in-law's house for some pool fun in the sun and a shrimp boil. Let me tell you I sure missed being in New Orleans when I started smelling the shrimp, and I truely missed my PawPaw. He spent this Father's Day with our Father in heaven. My Granny had kinda a blue day he was missed by all. Granny I LOVE YOU!!!

This is John and his brother Jody. All the guys spent the afternoon watching golf on one tv then Deniro movies on the other outside, while Lisa and I took over thier job playing with ALL the kids in the pool(7 kids). I was soo... tired last night but it was worth it to see my baby having a good time with his brother and dad! Love you John, you are the GREATEST dad ever and the love of my life!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: