Thursday, June 5, 2008

Apology

Sorry about the blue font color below I know it is hard to read. I am not sure what happened, I just changed a lot of stuff on my blog and I guess I messed that up, anyway, it will be better next time! I know this sounds funny but if you highlight it, it is easier to read. Thanx for checking our family blog, I LOVE sharing, my family with you. (maybe some of you could let me know what you think, by signing up and posting comment??!) I really like to sign on and read my comments it is also a great way for me to know who is keeping in touch.

2 comments:

Susta said...

Thanks for the suggestion - it really is easier to read when it is highlighted!! I must admit, it took me a couple of times trying to read it before I went up and read your comment about highlighting it - you know me - I hate directions!! Goes to show me - it sure made it easier - is that what directions are for???

Susta said...

Me again - I love the music but I couldn't get it to play David Cook's 'Time of My Life' - any reason you can think of? All the rest worked but it said error on that one. You really picked some good stuff!!! I'll have to spend some time figuring out how to make my own playlist - any pointers?? Love you and nite nite - Mom