Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A day with cousins....

Today we took my sisters two oldest kids to the dentist office for a cleaning, being summertime I had my whole crew with me. Fun, Fun, Fun, not! No really it was not that bad we actually had good times thank goodness they go to a dentist that has lots to play with while you wait. This is my sister Nicolette with my oldest daughter Savannah.


There is a tree house there that the kids took over and had a blast with. This is Gavin looking out the window with Jasper and my niece Grace in the background.

How cute is she??!!! (trying to roar like the tigers all over the walls.)

Having a pow wow in the tree house, I am sure up to no good!

They have all different kinds of xbox and nintendo games there too. They thought they were too smart trying to figure all these games out. Taelynn did not have a clue! But cute anyways.
After the dentist we took the kids to McDonalds to have lunch and play. I am so thankful that we got to spend some time with them. I wish we could see them more often the kids are absolutely crazy about each other and it is a lot of fun to watch them play together. Thank you Nicolette for letting us hang out with you today the time was priceless! Congrats to Gracie, on her first day with panties!!!! she did great!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susta said...

What a fun Dentist!!! How cool. How many kids go to the dentist with their cousins??? I love it. So my little Gracie is getting too big - big girl panties!! I heard she also did very well with her first time having her teeth cleaned. I smile when I think of you all together - God's blessings.
How about Miss Innocent in the pow wow with her hands under her chin - so sweet. Hmmm, that little mind never sleeps.

Susta said...

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Dear Jeannette. Happy birthday to you.
Now just picture me singing to you and your birthday is complete! LOL (laugh out loud) and LOL (lots of love)Mom

Susta said...

I was looking at the pictures once more - Gracie was really having fun!! So sweet. Gavin sure loves life - just look in his eyes. I love seeing my kiddies together, knowing they will grow together is important. Thank you Lord.