Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer fun with cousins

Oh my! Vacation Bible School is almost over just one more day. This year has to be my favorite year yet, ALL of my kids are having a blast! We have kept soooo... busy this week I have not had the chance to keep everyone updated on the week like I had hoped. My nieces Tate and Rawlin have come to VBS this year so I have had the extra bonus of seeing them everyday! We have all hung out together for the last two days, I hope they have had as much fun as we have. It makes me smile to see cousins laughing and playing together.

Taelynn FINALLY got under the mushroom today, she has NOT liked anything that sprays water like a shower. (not even sprinklers)

Savannah, Madison(Tate's bff), Tate, Rawlin, and Jasper all waiting in line for the slide.

Posted by PicasaHere she is, Jasper has really fallen in love with the water slides this year. We are all really having a fantastic summer so far. I will keep everyone updated on any new news. For now I will say "goodnight!"

2 comments:

~Ashley~ said...

How cute is Taelynn? I can't believe that she is under the 'shroom. I am so proud of her; and look at Jasper going down the water slide. WOW!!

Susta said...

How wonderful!! All the girls are growing up so fast - be sure to watch and enjoy every moment. God bless - Mom