Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's my party.....

Well I obviously have not gotten posting pix down pat since right now all my picture are from the end of the night to the beginning of the day. Next time I will do better! Anyway yesterday was my birthday and I got to spend all day at the Towne Lake Hills pool with one of Savannah's friends. I LOVE the sun so I was glad to be at a pool!!! After that we went home to shower up so I could take all my girls to get their toenails done. How much fun is that!! I LOVE having little girls they are tooo.. cute. After getting all our toes done we went to meet daddy at my favorite Italian place, Ippolitos. (yum! yum! yum!) JoJo also joined in on the fun, you can see in the pix below. I am sooo... pleased with my Savannah, last night for dinner she had seafood marinara.(clams, mussels, shrimp, and scallops) she loved it and ate all the seafood! Those of you who know me I don't stray away from the plain stuff on the menus too often so this was a big deal I thought I was going to waste the money on her entree but she surprised us all! Go girl, don't be picky like your momma. My little Taelynn getting he toes done!

Here is my Savannah getting sooo... big!
Jasper making sure she's doing it right! (everything has got to be perfect)
Me, the birthday girl!
Too...many toes!

Jasper coming down the slide, never the same way twice.

Sisters, nothing like 'em!
Savannah must have gone this water slide 100 times.
Sisters havin' fun!
Savannah and Ariana munchin on munchkins! These two are going away to camp this year, the will have a blast!!






1 comments:

Susta said...

What a great birthday! I cannot imagine anything more fun than sharing the day with your girls both in the sun (you are really getting a dark tan!!!) and in the salon getting pampered!! Then to top it off having dinner with John and Jo at yours - and mine - favorite restaurant!!mmmmm....
Thank you Jeannette for taking the time it takes to post all your pictures and for sharing your life with us. I love signing on to see what is new!!