Monday, June 2, 2008

FRIENDS AND FUN!

Today Ashley and her kids came over for a few hours of fun and sun at our pool. I was thrilled to have them come over the more the merrier. The kids had sooo... much fun. I love hanging out with my BFF. BTW tomorrow is her birthday, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Ashley, Happy birthday to you!!!!! and many more!! Here are some cute pictures from today.Jacob, Cassidy, and Jasper

Taelynn wouldn't leave the big kids alone until she found a friend in the little pool.


My BFF Ashley and me.


All the kids!


Jasper just chillin'

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susta said...

I am amazed everytime I see Jacob - he is getting so big!! Looks like allot of fun has been had - yeah!!Praise God for BFF's - a lifetime to treasure together.

Heidi Zawisza said...

Girl! Nice tan!! ha!ha!
miss you! We will definitely do a pool day when I get back!