Saturday, May 31, 2008

SUMMERTIME IS HERE!!!!!
Today is our first official day of summer, so only fitting that we go to our home away from home. The pool!!! Gotta love it no alarm clocks, no homework, no schedules, just FUN, FUN, FUN, and SUN!!!

Taelynn is finally independent enough with swimmies and a ring so I do not have to be in the pool the entire time. Jasper and Taelynn play really well together in the pool, and Savannah normally finds a friend(which is a lifesaver otherwise I would have to entertain all three, not fun!)


Taelynn wiped out!!(when we got home today, it took her 4 minutes after her bath to fall asleep, let's HOPE she stays asleep all night)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Hey girlie!! Pete is preaching next Sunday pm at Woodstock. Hopefully we will see ya then. Have a happy day. luv ya.
HHH

Susta said...

Jasper is always so busy - but I notice she also knows how to relax - good for her. A trait I never have learned to enjoy. I'll be looking for Pete Sunday night - via internet, Praise God - I love to hear him preach, I always learn from him. God bless Snooks and Happy Birthday tomorrow. Mom