Monday, May 26, 2008

Watching daddy's fireworks

Today and tonight was soo.. much fun, we were at the pool all day, and got to hang out with new friends, and saw some old friends too. The girls wore themselves out! After the pool we went home to have a quiet cookout with just the five of us. I have to say John made the BEST ribs I have ever tasted, even better than Houstons. Dinner was awesome!!! Then our friends the Sheets came over for a mini fireworks show and some ice cream. This weekend was so busy I am not sure we could have packed in another thing. I know I had a wonderful time and I think the girls and John did too. The guys hopin' they did not set anything on fire.

Jasper's favorite part is the sparklers.
Taelynn LOVES Amber.
The "2" Savannahs. This is Amber's sister.
Cindy and my babies!
This is the best pix I have of the fireworks the rest did not come out good at all.
THANK YOU JOHN FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND, YOU SPOILED US ONCE AGAIN. I LOVE YOU!!!

0 comments: