Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Last little bit of Savannah's birthday


Her new horse "Rodey"

BFF's together all the time

I love my big girl (9 years old I can't believe it)

Yesterday was Savannah's actual birthday so we had a few last minute gifts for her, also JoJo watched the little sisters so I could go to her school for lunch.(yea!!) I have not gottten a chance to see her in her element at school much this year because her sisters can not come to see her, so this was a TREAT. Anyway I am typing during commercials (watching American Idol) so going to call it quits tonight. Just my opinion but I LOVE DAVID COOK!!!!! Go Boy!! (love Switchfoot song)

1 comments:

Susta said...

Happy Birthday to You. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Savannah. Happy Birthday to you. "9" years old!! I sure missed being with you Precious. My first time away from you on your big day. I can see though that you had a wonderful time - Praise God! You have blessed us in so very many ways Savannah. Mamere is proud of you.