Friday, May 23, 2008

"Family Fun Night"

We had a GREAT night tonight! Just a little friendly game of Wii bowling (yeah right my girls are all about winning) Jasper has gotten SOO.... good at this game she beat me the first game. Besides we got daddy who is VERY serious about his game (look out)! You have to know that Savannah is the queen at bowling she ALWAYS wins. This was Jasper's strike! Go girl, you so good! As Taelynn says"double fives" (aka high five)
Check out the the INTENSITY! lol
Look out following in daddy's footsteps (serious)
Mommy ad Taelynn taking a break on the bed
Savannah showing her little sisters her new yearbook. She is so excited about it she and her bff Amber were in a cute picture.

2 comments:

Susta said...

I love seeing my girls!! John should go pro - he has what it takes - lol ... and he can take Jasper with him!!! Can't wait to see the yearbook and the BFF pictures. Savannah is such a good big sister - sharing her fun with her little sustas. God bless and post some more fun for me. Susta
And oh yeah - I love seeing you too, hehehe.

Susta said...

Okay - second time checking and nothing new???? what, are you too tired from all the pool activities????? We had a great Memorial Day - all family was here. I saw y'all's ribs - John sent me a text picture of you and Taelynn enjoying them...mmmmmm. Made me want some. Love you all.