Tuesday, May 6, 2008

An afternoon at the park


Savannah and my adopted daughter Amber

My monkey

Snufflegritz!

This afternoon after Savannah got home we picked up her BFF Amber and hung out at the park until John got home. Here are some cute pictures from the park.

This week I should have lots to post. It will be a busy week. Tomorrow night is water night at FBCW for Savannah, she will bring her BFF Amber. Then field day at school and we will have 4 9yr olds sleep over for Savannah's bday(pray for us....just kidding it should be fun!). Oh well it is now time for a good nights sleep.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I have just been catching up with y'all thru your blog, that I didn't even know you had. SO cool, since it seems like I never get to see ya anymore. It looks like things are going great for you guys and that makes me smile. I love ya and am so glad I found you! :)

Susta said...

I can tell already that you girls are going to have a SUPER WONDERFUL summer! Hope I get to visit and share in some of the fun. Susta/Mamere