Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday in the yard






It was a busy day for us today. John had to work and I was at rehearsal for Savannah's spring musical. That was our morning, I had to miss my nephew's pre-k graduation and a birthday party, Congrats Gavin, we are proud of you man!!!! Also Happy Birthday to Ari!! After lunch we spent the rest of the day in the yard, laying pine straw and planting flowers and all the usual stuff. Savannah, I think was tired, she spent most of the day inside but the little ones were troopers. Jasper and Taelynn played outside ALL day, digging for worms and pulling each other in the wagon (2 cute!!) I have never seen my girls this dirty before, it was quite a scene. Well, what do you do when they are THAT dirty? You hose them down! Jasper could not get enough but Taelynn wasn't too sure about getting that wet from a hose. Anyway the yard is starting to look good now we will finish up tomorrow. John worked soooo.. hard, he is SOUND asleep right next to me and not even upset with the commotion of me on the computer. (can you believe it?) All your hard work is paying off honey, I love the way the yard looks.

3 comments:

Susta said...

I loved the pictures of the yard - I was privy to them on email - thank you John!! I can just hear the girls giggling outside. What fun!! The freedom of summer. Make them lazy days and enjoy the rest. I saw the FBCW Musical online but my computer wasn't too clear so I didn't get to see Savannah - well done as always. I sure miss my girls - and what was that on Jasper's head, looked like a flower pot??? Susta loves you all!!

Jenn said...

Too, too cute! Hope all is well. We would love to hang out sometime soon. Luv ya! :)

~Ashley~ said...

The girls are soooo cute. I can't believe that Taelynn and Jasper let you wet them with the COLD hose.