Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just a thought...

I was just talking to someone and was reminded of how AWESOME GOD really is. I wish that my mind , my eyes, my mouth, and heart were always focused above on God. I just got news that someone in the ministry needs prayer. No one is perfect! People fall all the time, things are not always great! I know because my family has been through a great fall, but God has reached down dusted us off and said you are OK. Just like a dad would do. This process was not overnight actually it took us a while but I can honestly say "Thank you God for letting this come to the surface of my family, it has shown me what is really important in life and more on how to see You more in our daily activities. John and I are better because of that fall. I can love more deeply and smile all the time when my kids are in our presence. Thank you for ALL the blessing in my life and the health and happiness of my kids. The simple activities we have to do this summer. The vacations that we have taken, and are going to take soon. Just everything Lord, I can not say enough about You, God!!!! Well, guys thanks for listening to me, I just HAD to tell God what was on my heart right now! We are all truely blessed with a God like our God! I hope everyone has a wonderful day and remembers it's Gods doing.

2 comments:

Susta said...

I love you Jeannette. Just wanted to say it. I praise God for you and thank Him for the gift of you. Mom

Susta said...

I'm a little behind on my daily devotions but when I read the one for your birthday I thought this was the appropriate place to post it: Charles Spurgeon said," A child of God should be a visible beatitude for joy and happiness, and a living doxolgy for gratitude and adoration." You. God bless - Mom