Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

  1. I can not believe I am doing this right now, I have the craziest day and really do not have time.
  2. I hope the Dr. appt for Savannah's knee goes okay and the injury heals fast!
  3. I hope they don't have to do surgery on Taelynn's ear to remove her tubes. We will find out today at her appt.
  4. I can not wait for Monday for ALL my kids to be in school for the first time!!!!
  5. I am so glad Taelynn is HAPPY about going to school this year, her teacher Mrs. Dawn will be here in about 30 min.
  6. I rearranged some rooms in my house and I am LOVING them! Jasper really likes her room now!
  7. I started reading again and I am soo excited. Please, any suggestions for good books?
  8. My last good read was The Shack!
  9. I want a date night! We really need to schedule those more regular.
  10. I am excited for my hubby, God has laid something on his heart that is...WOW!
  11. We are going to start serving TOGETHER at the Warehouse on Wednesday nights. (Long awaited answered prayer)
  12. God is soo.... GOOD!!!!!!
  13. I HAVE to go and get ready now, my day is starting in about 25 min. and I am not ready!

2 comments:

Christi said...

It was good to see you last night...I hope we can gt together soon!!

Michele Helms said...

Eric and i will look forward to seeing you at the Warehouse and Big House!