Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Kids and PB&J's"

Kids are so much fun. My friend Kori and I got to hang out together today and our kids play so well together. After a day of playing, and going to school, we decided the kiddos needed a nap. It took them quite a while to get settled down together, but the two youngest finally closed their eyes. The two oldest did not do the same, but they sure were cute with all the excuses and quiet playing they did. Some cute photos below.

The 2 Angels

The 2 Rascals

Below has to be one of those moments you will never forget, or needs to be jotted down in a baby book . I was involved in a phone conversation and these two decided they were hungry. I had gotten out the stuff to make a quick sandwich and I got busy again. Turned around to this, TOO CUTE...... They of course licked most of what was supposed to go on the bread off the knife before making their snack. Also got along pretty well during the whole sharing thing. Oh, and yes this was the bottom of the jars, so I let them have a BLAST!!!!




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: