Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Night Fun

Alright, so tonight is Friday night and we were supposed to be going to a friends lake house for the weekend....not this weekend(at least not me and Savannah) John took the two little ones to his friend Tiger's lake house for some boating and jet ski fun!!!!! Why not Savannah and me??? Well, here it is.....

Savannah twisted her knee today at school and now they think she might have torn something and has fluid in her knee. She can not do any activity for 5 days! All is not lost though, we will have some one on one time tomorrow. I am sooo looking forward to that we have not really gotten to spend time together in a while. Oh, BTW Savannah made the worship team for kidz place at our church. I am so proud of her!!!! Savannah you ROCK!

Have fun John and girls. Be careful, I will miss ya'll!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

WooHoo Savannah! Worship team huh?! You go girl! However, I am sad to hear about the knee. We will pray all will be healed. Keep us updated. Jordan misses you! :)

Heidi Zawisza said...

Oh Jeannette! I can't believe poor Savannah!! First Taelyn and her ears and now this!! I guess you are bound and determined to stay away from the water!! HA!ha!
I hope everyone gets to feeling better.

Susta said...

How about that one on one time - how wonderful - God always makes good out of something bad! What an honor Savannah, Mamere is so proud of you.

Auntie/Angie said...

Savannah...Hope your knee gets to feeling better sooner than later...Love Auntie