Monday, August 4, 2008

Back 2 School




Well, Savannah is officially a Fourth Grader!!! Can you believe it?? I can't! This should be a GREAT YEAR for her, I do not know much about her teachers but today when she got home there were all kinds of papers for us to fill out concerning how she learns and lots of other stuff about her so they could get to know HER. Her teacher last year did not do that at all. (hopefully this is a good sign.) Savannah seems to be very excited about this year too. (another plus)

The only thing is there is no one that she really knows in her class. I just told her that it was an awesome opportunity to meet new friends.

I am soo... not ready for school to be back. The routine is going to kill me!!! I already miss sleeping late and doing whatever during the day. Although, I think I might be more excited on the 18th. Everyone will be at school then. Yea Me!!!!


3 comments:

Heidi Zawisza said...

I can't believe school has started!! Your "baby" looks so grown up!!! Is there ANY way we can stop this rapid growing??

Vanessa said...

They grow up way too fast!! Courtney is in 5th this year :( Your kids are adorable. But I have to say YAY!! FREEDOM!!

Susta said...

Savannah looks READY for 4th Grade!! Isn't she beautiful!!! Let me know when I'm suppose to feel like an "old" grandma okay?? She is getting me there fast but I don't think I'm keeping up with her - right??