Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sassy Haircuts, Shaving Cream, and Homework...

Today, I took my two little ones for back to school haircuts. Jasper just got a trim but Taelynn.... well, you see we cut all her curls off. I KNOW, how could I??? The answer is she needed it, half of her hair was straight and the other side was curly, we needed to cut it all the same length. She LOVES it soo... much, a lot of sassiness came with this cut. After we got their new haircuts we went to Target, we got out of the van, the wind was blowing pretty good and Taelynn says "Hurry up this wind is messing up my new hair cut." At 3, how cute!

Yeah Baby!!! Ain't we cute!

I LOVE my new haircut mommy!

Here is the other half of this post, while I am taking pictures of the girls before bed, Savannah is in the shower doing her homework. Yes....her homework. She has a spelling contract to complete each week with a different assignment each night. One of her choices is to write her words in shaving cream. Who wouldn't want to do that one?! She had a blast doing this assignment. I love these kind of ideas to get kids excited about homework. Here she is!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Susta said...

How cute!!! I'll miss the curls but I know now after 3 they do have to get their first haircut!!! Spelling in shaving cream - sounds like a Karen Presley teacher - YES!!!!! This will be a great year!!

Heidi Zawisza said...

OMG!! This is so cute!! I mean the haircut AND the shaving cream!! LUV it!!

~Ashley~ said...

How Cool is the shaving cream thing? Taelynn is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I loved the curls, but the new "DO" fits her so well.

Auntie/Angie said...

Love the haircuts!!!!!

Auntie/Angie said...

Jeannette..I love your haircut! It fabulous! Taelynn looks so grown up. Hugs & Kisses to all of you. Auntie