Tuesday, October 7, 2008

John's Birthday

Look behind John at the little ones who got on the table to hand everything to him even when he wasn't looking. Kids are precious when it comes to presents, they do not even care if it's for them.
My birthday man and his daughters!
Me and my girls!
We went to Bugaboo Creek for dinner and John had to kiss the moose after they sang to him. The kids LOVE this place.
We all had such a wonderful time together last night, I hope John had a fantastic day. (I think he did) We were in stitches most of the night being entertained by our sweet girls! Good Times!
John, I love you more than words can say!





1 comments:

Susta said...

How sweet!!! I've missed seeing pictures of you all since school started - it's okay, you need to relax and enjoy when you can. hehehe. John looks so happy - I'd say his birthday was a huge success!!! God bless. Susta