Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Fever

My kids had soooo..... much fun today!!! While I cleaned house they were outside raking leaves and enjoying the awesome day. What good is all the hard work if you can't play just a little? Well a lot!!!! Here are some pix of just how much fun they had.

Jasper buried!

Savannah and her friend Kasey.

It's raining leaves!

Taelynn had to join in when it became a leaf fight.

I just love days like this when the kids make memories! Happy Fall Ya'll!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Susta said...

Awwwwwww - my favorite time of year and I'm in New Orleans where there is no fall. It sure looks like fun - makes me think of when Jasper was born and I was taking a walk with Savannah and we passed a huge pile of leaves and she quickly turned around and grabbed up the leaves and threw them into the air and said " I have always wanted to do that!" A priceless moment I'll always remember. Definitely a treasure to store up! Your girls make plenty of treasures just being who they are - I know you enjoy them and now the blog stores them - yeah!! Love you more - Susta